Duration of programs: 4 years (5 years for Architecture, Urban Planning and Landscape Design)
Language of instruction: Chinese (some courses are taught bilingually in English and Chinese)
Graduation and Degree-awarding: Students who have completed all required courses，meeting the graduation requirements, will be awarded with the corresponding bachelor's degree and graduation diploma
1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
2. High school graduates or above, meeting the academic requirements of the applied major.
3. In good physical and mental health, be over 18 years old and under 40 years old at the time of admission.
4. Chinese language proficiency: HSK 4 (with score over 180) or equivalent.
1. Personal information page of passport：The passport shall have a minimum validity of one year. For applicants who are already in China, a photocopy of Visa or Residence Permit with entry customs stamps should be provided as well.
2. High school diploma: Applicants who have already graduated from high school shall submit graduation certificate of high school. Prospective diploma recipients shall submit a certificate of expected graduation issued by the high school that will issue the diploma.
3. High school transcripts
4. Proof of Chinese language proficiency: Score report of HSK level (within the validity) or other Chinese language proficiency proof.
5. A Personal Statement: No less than 500 words, stating your basic personal information, hobbies and expertise, motivation, study plan, etc.
6. Financial statement or bank statement: The available balance should be no less than RMB30, 000.
7. Physical examination form: The form could be downloaded via the university website (http://study.cqu.edu.cn/info/1494/1414.htm) and shall be filled by the physician in English. The medical examinations shall cover all items listed in the form. Forms with incomplete records/without the signature of the physician /without the official stamp in the photo and the last column will be considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule, as the result is valid for only 6 months.
8. Study or Work certificate：For applicants who are currently studying or working in an institution, a Certificate of Enrollment or Employment issued by the institution is required.
9. Certificate of Non-criminal record (applicants who are currently studying or working in an institution could submit a Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the institution as a replacement).
10. Other supporting materials required by the specific program.
Note: ①All the above documents should be photocopies of the original Chinese or English version. If the original copy is in a different language, a notarized translated copy in Chinese or English must be submitted; as to the certificate issued by the school, the name and contact information of the certifier shall be affixed as well as the official seal of the school. ②Pleases bring all the original copies for school registration.
Application and Recruitment Procedures
1. Online Application
1) Create and activate an account in our online application system at (https://cqu.17gz.org/member/login.do).
2) Fill in the application form and upload required supporting documents (colored scanned copy of the original version).
3) Pay the application fee (400 RMB, non-refundable) online and submit the application.
2. Evaluation and Admission
1) Review applicants’ qualification and document.
2) Review and assess applicants’ language proficiency and academic performance (usually by interview).
3) Send admission documents to the admitted students.
Note: Applicants shall check their application status in the online application system or check their registered email for updates and application results.
Application Fee: 400
Tuition Fee (Per Year): 16000
On-Campus Accommodation: Single Room 5,000/person/semester; Double Room 2,500/person/semester
Insurance (Per Year): 800
See more details in